- Channels similar to Slack on right side panel with a link to invite
- Chat rooms not based on file open, but rather who is invited
- Commenting on individual code cells?
* Sharing documents
- Button on top right navigation menu of individual document
- Shows total number of collaboraters on button
- Click on button and tab shows contributor names, permissions, and link all consolidated together
* Multiple users editing one code cell
- Don't want to lock individual code cells because of possibility of really long code input that multiple people want to work on
- What if someone is still writing code and another individual runs the code?
- Consider having command-shift make a request to run the code but that could get annoying to have to run on every cell // It may be better to have the request-to-run-code be indicated visually in some way, but not block other users.
We will be sending out a Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Technical Writer Contract position (1 year) If anyone knows an awesome tech writer who would be interested in submitting a proposal, please send me their contact info.
Remember to put a plus (+) next to your name if you would like to share progress during the meeting The moderator will start at the top of the Hackpad and call out those with a plus next to their name.